Mi WatchSix upgrades for a sportswear style worth emulating
32g lightweight design*Slim and lightweightLight as a lipstick tube, thanks to its brand-new, tailored frame*Unleash your energy and make your workouts more enjoyable.*32g lightweight design: Refers to the net weight of the watch (not including the strap).*The watch body weighs approximately 32g, about the weight of lipstick.
- Navy blue
16-day ultra-long battery lifeThe longer battery life lets you travel stress-freeGlobal upgrades of low-power AI algorithms extend the battery life of the watch. Charge instantly with the easy magnetic charging cable
Typical usage mode*
Long battery mode*
Outdoor sports mode*
High-end GPS chip with four modesAccurately records your movementsThe built-in 12nm process high-end Airoha GPS chip supports synchronous positioning by the four major positioning systems: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and BDS. It works with customized mileage optimization algorithms to improve movements and mileage accuracy, making your fitness data more precise.
*Based on an average marathon time of 2.5 hours.
117 workout modes for even more choicesSupports 17 professional workout modes, including triathlons, swimming and HIIT, as well as 100 extended workout modes*. The powerful Firstbeat algorithm can accurately monitor and analyze over 30 key data points, like heart rate, speed and calories burned, making your workouts more efficient.Please scroll to the bottom of the Details page for the 100 expanded workout modes
- 5ATM water resistance*Wearable in the shower and pool
- FirstbeatUsed by over 1000 sports clubs
- Outdoor running
- Outdoor cycling
- Open water swimming
- Indoor cycling
- Elliptical trainer
- Trail running
- Rowing machine
- Jump rope
- High-intensity interval training (HIIT)
- Freestyle workout
All-new blood oxygen testing to check your health status anytimeThe blood oxygen testing is especially important for those who are older, obese, or working under pressure. Timely blood oxygen testing can provide a better picture of your physical condition. Stay calm when you experience shortage of breath, weakness or dizziness. First check if your blood oxygen saturation is low.*This product is not a medical device. The data and results are for reference only and should not be deemed as the basis for diagnosis and treatment.
24-hour real-time heart rate monitoringContinuously records up to 30 days of your resting heart rate*It accurately monitors you even during high-intensity workouts, such as trail running and cycling. You will be alerted when your heart rate is too high. It can also automatically save the resting heart rate curve from the past 30 days and continuously track your fitness gains.
- New-generation multi-channelPPG bio-sensors
- Heart rate alertsVibrates upon detecting a high heart rate
- Resting heart rate curveContinuously tracks your heart rate
Records your sleep through different stages and improves your habits for better sleep.
Vital signs monitoring
Holistically analyzes your vital signs to help you objectively understand your physical condition and avoid injuries from exercising when fatigued.
Understand your stress, daily stress trends and 30-day stress trends anytime to achieve better work-life-balance.
Relieve physical and mental stress quickly by following the rhythms displayed and doing breathing exercises for 1-5 minutes.
- 1.39-inch 326 ppi high-resolution display
- 32g lightweight design
- Over 100 select watch faces
- 12nm high-end GPS chip
- Blood oxygen testing
- 16-day ultra-long battery life
- 117 workout modes*
- 24-hour heart rate monitor
- Table of Features
- FeatureCompatible with Android phoneswith Android 5.0 and aboveCompatible with iOS phoneswith iOS 10.0 and above
- Battery lifeTypical usage mode16 daysLong battery mode22 daysWorkout mode50 hours
- HealthDaily activity recordSupportedSupported24-hour heart rate monitorSupportedSupportedSleep trackingSupportedSupportedStress monitoringSupportedSupportedBreathing trainingSupportedSupportedBlood oxygen testingSupportedSupportedVital signsSupportedSupported
- Workout117 workout modesSupportedSupportedAutomatically detects when you start workoutSupportedSupportedAutomatically detects when you stop workoutSupportedSupportedRecovery time assessmentSupportedSupportedRoute trackingSupportedSupportedCalories burnedSupportedSupported
- ApplicationWatch face store, music controls, alarm, timer, stopwatch, weather, find my phone, flashlight, compass, altimeter & barometer, messaging, helpSupportedSupported
- AlertsIncoming call alerts, silence incoming calls, message alerts, event reminders, high heart rate alerts, workout reminders, Bluetooth disconnection alertsSupportedSupported
- othersRaise wrist to wake the screenSupportedSupportedDo not disturbSupportedSupportedAlways On DisplaySupportedSupportedOff-the-wrist password protectionSupportedSupported
- 100 expanded sports modes
- Water sportsSailing, Paddleboarding, Water polo, Other water sports, Water skiing, Kayaking, Rafting, Rowing, Powerboating, Finswimming, Diving, Artistic swimming, Snorkeling, Kitesurfing
- Outdoor sportsRock climbing, Skateboarding, Roller skating, Parkour, ATV, Paragliding
- TrainingStair climber, Stair climbing, Stepper, Core training, Flexibility, Pilates, Gymnastics, Stretching, Strength, Cross training, Aerobics, Physical training, Wall ball, Dumbbell, Barbell, Weightlifting, Deadlift, Burpee, Sit-ups, Functional training, Upper body, Lower body, Abs, Back
- DanceSquare dancing, Belly dance, Ballet, Street dance, Zumba, Folk dance, Jazz dance, Latin dance
- BoxingBoxing, Wrestling, Martial arts, Tai chi, Muay Thai, Judo, Taekwondo, Karate, Kickboxing, Kendo, Fencing
- Ball sportsSoccer, Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball, Softball, American football, Hockey, Table tennis, Badminton, Tennis, Cricket, Handball, Bowling, Squash, Billiards, Shuttlecock, Beach soccer, Beach volleyball, Sepak takraw
- Winter sportsIce skating, Curling, Other winter sports, Snowmobile, Ice hockey, Bobsleigh, Sledding
- Recreational sportsArchery, Darts, Horse riding, Tug of war, Hula hoop, Kite flying, Fishing, Frisbee
- Other sportsEquestrian sports, Athletics, Auto racing