TP-Link Tapo C200 Security Wi-Fi Camera Price in Kenya
The TP-Link Tapo C200 Security Wi-Fi Camera Price in Kenya is Ksh 6,499. Receive a notification whenever Tapo C200 Home Security WiFi Camera detects motion and see a video clip of this motion to check everything. Also, you can personalize your own experience by setting motion zones to only capture what happens in the area that you choose.
Advanced night view helps guard you while you sleep
Don’t wake up your loved ones when you crack open their doors to check on them. Watch over from your phone with 30 ft of night vision. You’ll have peace of mind, and they will have a good night’s sleep.
Privacy Mode and Local Storage Ensure Privacy
A microSD card stores up to 128 GB, equal to 384 hours (16 days) of footage. This allows you to not only cut down on your personal expenses on cloud storage, but also feel secure that your video is stored at a high-rate speed on a local card accessible only by the device administrator. (Based on laboratory conditions)
Live view and two-way audio
With the Tapo C200, you can see what exactly happens in your home, no worry any more. Also, you are able to communicate with loved ones through the built-in microphone and speaker.
Tapo C200 WiFi Camera Key Specifications
- High-Definition Video: Records every image in crystal-clear 1080p definition
- Pan and Tilt: 360º horizontal and 114º vertical range
- Advanced Night Vision: Provides a visual distance of up to 30 ft
- Motion Detection and Notifications: Notifies you when the camera detects movement
- Sound and Light Alarm: Trigger light and sound effects to frighten away unwanted visitors.
- Two-Way Audio: Enables communication through a built-in microphone and speaker
- Safe Storage: Locally stores up to 128 GB on a microSD card, equal to 384 hours (16 days) of footage. (Based on laboratory conditions)
- Voice Control: Free Up Your Hands with Voice Control: Works with the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa. (Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa are not available in all languages and countries)