Synco P2T Price in Kenya
The Synco P2T Miniature 2-Person Price in Kenya is Ksh 13,999. The stone blue Synco P2T is a miniature, digital wireless microphone system offering an easy-to-use, cost-effective, and all-inclusive solution for recording two on-camera personalities to an Android phone or tablet equipped with a USB Type-C port. It delivers considerably improved sound quality compared to the built-in mics on your device, supplying clear, intelligible speech for shooting videos on Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok or for live streaming and online meetings.
The P2T includes two tiny, lightweight clip-on transmitters, each with its own built-in omnidirectional microphone, along with a super-compact, dual-channel receiver featuring a USB Type-C connector that plugs directly into your phone. A 3.5mm jack on the receiver lets you plug in headphones for monitoring while you’re recording. The requisite USB charging cable for the transmitter is included as well as a charging case with a built-in battery that allows you to store and recharge your components.
The system uses a Syncoder Encrypted Transmission Algorithm (FHSS) transmission scheme to ensure reliable operation with clear sound at a line-of-sight distance up to 492′. The transmitters’ built-in rechargeable batteries provide up to 5 hours of operation and recharge via the USB Type-C ports. The receiver is powered by your mobile device and needs no battery to operate. When the receiver is plugged into your phone, the receiver’s USB Type-C port allows you to recharge your phone while in use, allowing you to record for numerous hours on a USB power pack or indefinitely, if you have access to AC.
- The transmitters can be clipped on clothing without having to wire yourself or your talent, providing a fast, truly wireless setup.
- DSP noise-cancelling technology provides clearer audio.
- The super-compact and lightweight dual-channel receiver is equipped with a USB Type-C connector for direct mounting on your phone.
- A USB port on the receiver allows you to power your phone while in operation for virtually unlimited shooting time.
- The transmitters and receiver come pre-paired from the factory. Just turn on your system and you’re ready to go!
- The receiver and the transmitters have LEDs that indicate power, battery life, and pairing status.
- Each transmitter is powered for up to 5 hours via a built-in rechargeable battery.
- The battery recharges in 1.5 hours; a charging case and cable are included.
- For single-person shoots, you can use both transmitters and the charging case to get up to 15 hours of shooting time.
- If your phone doesn’t have a headphone jack, you can monitor your sound via the receiver’s 3.5mm headphone output while recording to ensure that you are capturing a clean signal.
- The transmitter features a microphone Voice Changer function that offers nine creative voice effects.
- To avoid interference from TV and radio waves, the P2T digital system operates in the 2.4 GHz frequency band—far away from television, radio, and UHF wireless microphone transmissions.
- The system automatically changes transmission frequency to mitigate noise and dropouts at a line-of-sight distance of up to 492 feet or up to 164 feet when some obstacles are present.
- For optimal performance, environments with limited Wi-Fi/2.4 GHz traffic and minimal physical obstructions are recommended.