RODE X XCM-50 Compact USB-C Condenser Microphone Price in Kenya
The RODE X XCM-50 Compact USB-C Condenser Microphone Price in Kenya is Ksh 18,000. The Rode X XCM-50 is a compact USB-C microphone featuring built-in advanced DSP capabilities and designed to provide detailed speech and voice reproduction for streamers and gamers in search of professional-quality sound and easy plug-and-play operation. The condenser mic capsule features a cardioid polar pattern that focuses audio capture on the subject in front of the microphone, picking up less unwanted sound from the back and sides to ensure your audience and teammates hear you loud and clear. A yoke mount for easy attachment to a boom arm or mic stand is included, and the mount’s 360° swivel action makes it easy to optimize the positioning for game play and broadcasting. A tripod stand is also included for tabletop use.
Plug-and-Play USB-C Connectivity with Headphone Monitoring
- The XCM-50 is powered via the USB bus and offers 24-bit / 48 kHz analog to digital conversion, and Rode’s powerful UNIFY audio software is included, which allows you to unlock additional features of the mic’s powerful internal DSP and mix up to four USB microphones at once for podcasting and streaming applications.
- A zero-latency 3.5mm headphone jack with volume control and mic mute button allows you to monitor your audio in real time, so you can hear exactly what the mic capsule is picking up. A 9.8′ headphone extension cable is provided to give you ample room to move while you’re podcasting or crushing it in your favorite game.
Complete Control of Your Audio
- The included UNIFY software gives you complete control of all your audio inputs and outputs in one intuitive mixer.
- The intuitive software takes seconds to set up and is super easy to use, even with the most complex streaming or gaming setups, so you can go live with incredible audio in seconds.
- Mix up to four microphones and six virtual audio devices, including your game, chat, music, system, and browser.
- Seamlessly capture your livestream audio with UNIFY’s onboard recording functionality, then optimize it for major audio platforms. Record in stereo or multitrack for ultimate flexibility when creating content.
- Create the perfect audio experience for your audience, your teammates, and yourself with independent sub-mixes for all your outputs. Monitor all sound sources in full definition.
Craft Your Own Sound
- Customize the XCM-50’s sound signature to suit your voice with advanced APHEX processing, including the legendary Aural Exciter and Big Bottom.
- Remove background noise and make your audio sound smooth, detailed, and punchy with a compressor, noise gate, and high-pass filter.
- Fine-tune to perfection with granular control over every processor, just like a professional audio mixing software.
- When using UNIFY with a Rode X mic, all audio processing is managed by a powerful DSP chip inside the microphone, which takes a load off your CPU and means you hear everything in your headphones as it happens.