GET Zoom LiveTrak L-20 – 20-Input Digital Mixer & Multitrack Recorder at the best price in Nairobi,Kenya from Starmac Technologies.
The Zoom LiveTrak L-20 – 20-Input Digital Mixer & Multitrack Recorder Price in Kenya is Ksh.102,999
The highly flexible Zoom LiveTrak L-20 is a 20-input digital mixer and multi-track recorder, well suited for live performances, studio recording, band rehearsals, podcasts, and more. The mixer features 16 mono channels, each with combo mic/line XLR-1/4″ inputs with high gain, low-noise microphone preamps, +48V phantom power, and a single compression knob, while the two stereo inputs offer dual 1/4″ and RCA inputs. Channels 1-2 also offer Hi-Z inputs for connecting guitars and basses. All channels work with the on-board channel strip, which provides a low-cut filter, a 3-band EQ, a pan control, and two send FX for sending signals to the 20 built-in high-quality effects processor with two dedicated EFX Return channels.
The LiveTrak L-20 features balanced XLR main outputs, while the six monitor outputs utilize balanced TRS 1/4″ connectors, each with the ability to set up customized mixes. Simply connect your headphones or a stage monitor and adjust the levels to taste. There are nine snap-shot presets, which allow you instant recall of different setups and sessions.
The built-in SD recorder can simultaneously record every channel and the master fader stereo signal output for a total of 22 tracks at resolutions up to 24-bit/ 96 kHz. Files can easily be copied to a computer and used in a DAW. In addition, overdubbing and punching in/out can be done as expected when using the unit as a multi-track recorder. The L-20 can also function as a 22-in/4-out USB audio interface, allowing you to record directly to your favorite software DAW or to iOS devices. Other notable features include 12-segment LED meters on all channels, a built-in metronome, and a built-in slate mic for identifying takes. The Zoom LiveTrak L-20 ships with a power cord and a USB cable.
- 20 discrete channels (16 mono plus 2 stereo) with XLR or 1/4-inch connectivity
- 22-track simultaneous recording, 20-track playback
- 22-in/4-out USB audio interface connectivity
- Records up to 24-bit/96 kHz audio to SD card
- 48V phantom power
- Hi-Z connectivity (channels 1-2)
- 26 dB pad (channels 3-16)
- Built-in compression control (channels 1-16)
- Solo buttons for individual channels
- Variable frequency low-cut control
- Main outputs plus six customizable monitor outputs
- Dedicated headphone output for sound engineer
- Scene saving function, up to 9 scenes saved at a time
- 20 built-in chorus, delay and reverb effects with adjustable parameters
- Two effect busses
- Built-in slate mic
- Class-compliant mode (for iOS compatibility)
- Compatible with Remote Mixer app for iPad
- Automatic recording starting/stopping capability
- Pre-record function
- Import/export projects with USB 2.0 host port
- Compatible functions for Zoom FS01 footswitch
- Automatic power-save function