GET Zoom LiveTrak L-12 – 12-Channel Digital Mixer & Multitrack Recorder at the best price in Nairobi,Kenya from Starmac Technologies.
The Zoom LiveTrak L-12 – 12-Channel Digital Mixer & Multitrack Recorder Price in Kenya is Ksh 68,999
The highly flexible Zoom LiveTrak L-12 is a 12-channel digital mixer and multitrack recorder, well suited for live performances, studio recording, band rehearsals, podcasts, and more. The compact mixer features 8 mono channels, each with combo mic/line XLR-1/4″ inputs with high gain, low-noise microphone preamps, +48V phantom power, and a single compression knob, while the two stereo inputs offer dual 1/4″ and RCA inputs. Channels 1-2 also offer Hi-Z inputs for connecting guitars and basses. All channels work with the on-board channel strip, which provides a low-cut filter, a 3-band EQ, a pan control, and a send FX for sending signal to the 16 built-in high-quality effects processor with a dedicated EFX Return channel.
The main output utilizes balanced XLR outputs, while a stereo monitor send is available via two 1/4″ outputs. Additionally, the Zoom LiveTrack L-12 offers five headphone outputs, each with the ability to set up customized mixes. Simply connect your headphones and adjust the levels to taste. There are nine snap-shot presets, which allow you instant recall of different setups and sessions.
The built-in SD recorder can simultaneously record every channel and the master fader stereo signal output for a total of 14 tracks at resolutions up to 24-bit / 96 kHz. Files can easily be copied to a computer and used in a DAW. In addition, overdubbing and punching in/out can be done as expected when using the unit as a multi-track recorder. The L-12 can also function as a 14-in/4-out USB audio interface, allowing you to record directly to your favorite software DAW or to iOS devices. Other notable features include 12-segment LED meters on all channels, a built-in metronome, and a built-in slate mic for identifying takes. The Zoom LiveTrack L-12 ships with a power cord and a USB cable.
- 12 discrete channels (8 mono plus 2 stereo) with XLR or 1/4″ connectivity
- 14-track simultaneous recording, 12-track playback
- 14-in/4-out USB audio interface connectivity
- 5 powered headphone outputs, each with a customizable and savable mix
- Add backing/click tracks from your computer to your live mix and recording
- RCA and TRS line inputs
- 48V phantom power (channels 1-4 and 5-8)
- Hi-Z connectivity (channels 1 and 2)
- 26 dB pad (channels 3-8)
- Built-in compression control (channels 1-8)
- 12-Segment Digital Level Meters: -48 to 0 dB
- Master mute button
- Low-cut control
- Stereo panning
- Master and monitor outputs (A-E)
- Scene saving function, up to 9 scenes saved at a time
- 16 built-in delay and reverb effects with adjustable parameters
- Built-in slate mic
- Class-compliant mode (for iOS compatibility)
- SD card input
- Built-in metronome
- Automatic recording starting/stopping capability
- Project protection
- Import/export projects with USB 2.0 host port
- Latency adjustment for A-to-D conversion
- Compatible functions for optional Zoom FS01 footswitch