Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T detailed description
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T has a 6.3-inch touchscreen display. A 2.0GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor runs Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T. Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T has a 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage expandable to 256GB using a microSD card. Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T has a 48MP + 8MP +2MP + 2MP Quad Rear Camera and a 13MP Front camera for selfies. Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T runs Android 9.0 (Pie) and has a 4000 mAh Battery.GET Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T at the best price in Kenya from Starmac Technologies.
Redmi Note 8T has a 6.3″ inch FHD display with eye protection that protects your eye from blue light. Blue light is emitted from smartphone displays and may be harmful to your eyes. The display also supports hand gestures. The screen to body ratio is 88.3% screen to body ratio.
Quad Rear Camera.
Redmi Note 8T has a quad rear camera that is 48 MP main camera, 8 MP ultrawide camera, 2 MP macro camera, and a 2 MP depth sensor camera.
The 48 MP main camera has an 8000 x 6000 ultra-high resolution. The photos taken are almost 19 times the display screen resolution. The superpixel supports clear night photography. The camera also supports 4K and EIS stabilization.
The 8 MP camera has a 120° degree ultrawide angle lens with anti-distortion. With a 120° degree angle that makes the scene 2.2 times larger allowing you to capture all the details in a single frame. Intelligent scene detection automatically reminds you to switch to the ultrawide angle for a better photo. With AI distortion, there is a correction for edge distortion for a smooth image.
The 2 MP depth sensor camera blurs out the background to make the subject more visible for a great photo. The blur adjustment is in real-time with a 25-level aperture adjustment.
The 2 MP macro camera has a 2cm minimum focus distance that lets you record minute details. With a 1.75μm large pixel, you get high image quality.
13 MP Front Camera.
Redmi Note 8T has a 13 MP selfie camera with AI Beautify algorithms that helps capture more beautiful selfies. The selfie portrait mode has blur adjustment to make the subject the focus of the photo.
Redmi Note 8T has a 4000mAh battery that will last all day with no problem. With an 18W fast charging, you can power up your phone quickly in 2 hours so you can continue enjoying the services Redmi Note 8T provides.
Redmi Note 8T has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Octa-Core processor with a 2.0GHz high-performance. With a third-generation AI engine, there is boosted AI computing performance.
With 1217 super linear speakers, you get loud, excellent and quality sound. The 0.93cc-equivalent sound chamber produces a powerful bass.
- 6.3″ inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~409 ppi density)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Dimensions: 161.1 x 75.4 x 8.6 mm (6.34 x 2.97 x 0.34 in)
- Weight: 200 g (7.05 oz)
- Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 5)
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 9.0 (Pie); MIUI 10
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 (11 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB ROM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Rear camera Quad: 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/4″, 1.12µm + 2 MP, f/2.4, 1/5″, 1.75µm (dedicated macro camera) + 2 MP, f/2.4, 1/5″, 1.75µm, depth sensor
- Camera features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front camera 13 MP, f/2.0, 1.12µm, HDR, panorama,1080p@30fps
- Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS
- 3.5mm Jack
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Infrared Port
- FM radio
- USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- Fast battery charging 18W