Xiaomi Redmi 9T detailed description
Xiaomi Redmi 9T has a 6.53-inch touchscreen display. A 2.0GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor runs Xiaomi Redmi 9T. Xiaomi Redmi 9T has a 4GB RAM and 64GB/128GB of internal storage expandable to 256GB using a microSD card. Xiaomi Redmi 9T has a 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP Quad Rear Camera and an 8MP Front camera for selfies. Xiaomi Redmi 9T runs Android 10 and has a 6000 mAh Battery.GET Xiaomi Redmi 9T at the best price in Kenya from Starmac Technologies.
Xiaomi Redmi 9T.
Xiaomi Redmi 9T is the successor to Xiaomi Redmi 9. Like other T-versions, Redmi 9T comes with slight improvements to the camera, processor, and battery. All-in-all, you get a well-rounded smartphone that handles all tasks with no issues.
6.53″ inch Display.
Redmi 9T comes with a 6.53″ inch HD+ display. You get clear, crisp, and detailed colors from the display which makes content vibrant and enjoyable. The display also comes with a Blue Light filter that prevents harmful blue light from damaging your eyesight. And with 400nits brightness, the display is bright enough to be used outside during the day without shading the screen to see what’s being displayed.
Redmi 9T comes with a 2.0GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor. The processor delivers high performance while ensuring that Redmi 9T does not overheat especially during gaming and surfing the internet. The processor also consumes less power ensuring battery power lasts longer
48MP Quad Camera.
Redmi 9T comes is the best budget camera smartphone in the market. At its affordable price, Redmi 9T comes with a 48MP (wide) + 8MP (ultrawide) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth) quad-camera system at the back. If you want a good camera smartphone on a budget, you might want to consider it.
With a large camera lens, you get clear, bright, and detailed photos. And that is what the 48MP main camera delivers. The photos are so detailed that you can zoom in and pick out details or crop the photo multiple times without losing quality.
The ultrawide camera comes with a wider field of view than conventional cameras. With a wider view, you get to fit in more subjects which makes it great for taking group and scenic photos.
With the macro camera, you can move as close as 4cm to the subject and take close-ups of them. The close-ups are clear and detailed with no distortion.
The depth camera takes very beautiful portraits. The camera blurs out the background which brings the subject to focus so that you can take their portraits.
Large 6000mAh Battery.
Redmi 9T comes with a large 6000mAh battery. The large battery combined with low power consumption ensures that power lasts two days on a single charge. And when you run out of power, Redmi 9T supports 18W Fast charging that powers up your battery power quickly. And in case you’re worried that fast charging will degrade the battery, you don’t have to. Redmi 9T battery can be used for up to 4 years without any noticeable battery degradation.
Xiaomi Redmi 9T Specifications.
- 6.53″ inch IPS LCD, 400 nits (typ)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Dimensions: 162.3 x 77.3 x 9.6 mm (6.39 x 3.04 x 0.38 in)
- Weight: 198 g (6.98 oz)
- Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), plastic frame, plastic back
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 10, MIUI 12
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM6115 Snapdragon 662 (11 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB ROM
- microSD, up to 256GB (dedicated slot)
- UFS 2.1
- Rear camera Quad: 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 120˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm + 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Camera features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front camera: 8 MP, f/2.0, 27mm (wide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm; [email protected]
- Video: [email protected]
- Loudspeaker with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Infrared Port
- FM radio (no wired headphones required)
- USB 2.0 Type-C, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Non-removable Li-Po 6000 mAh battery
- Fast charging 18W
- Reverse charging 2.5W