Sony PS4 Game-Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End in Kenya.
Sony PS4 Game-Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End in Kenya is kshs 2,999
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End from Sony and Naughty Dog is set three years after the events of Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception. Nathan Drake has presumably left the world of fortune hunting behind. However, it doesn’t take long for adventure to come calling when Drake’s brother, Sam, resurfaces seeking his help to save his own life and offering an adventure Drake can’t resist.GET Sony PS4 Game-Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End at the best price in Kenya from Starmac Technologies.
On the hunt for Captain Henry Avery’s long-lost treasure, Sam and Drake set off to find Libertalia, the pirate utopia deep in the forests of Madagascar. Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End takes you on a journey around the globe, through jungle isles, urban cities and snow-capped peaks on the search for Avery’s fortune.
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End is rated T for Teen:
Use of Alcohol
Use of Tobacco
Sidekicks are another loadout option, which spawns an NPC ally, each with a unique skill to help you or your teammates along. Sidekicks will earn you cash as they fulfill their role. There are four Sidekicks, each with a specific function:
- Sniper – defends a location with a sniper rifle to take out members of the opposing team
- Savior – field medic who will revive Downed players, hand out ammo and help your team replenish their Gear faster
- Hunter – when called in, hunts down the nearest enemy and puts them into a hold for the player to KO them
- Brute – heavily armored with a lot of fire power but slow moving
Uncharted 4 Multiplayer lets you deploy Mysticals, letting you harness some of the well-known supernatural elements from the Uncharted games to aid your team in attaining victory. There are five Mysticals:
- Wrath of El Dorado – When thrown, the El Dorado sarcophagus from Uncharted 1 appears to unleash spirits that track down the enemies near where it is placed, and damage them.
- Spirit of Djinn – The Djinn magic from Uncharted 3 imbues the player with the ability to teleport short distances, but they won’t be able to take cover.
- Cintamani Stone – Activating this mystical from Uncharted 2 revives Downed allies within its area of effect to full health instantly.
- Staff of Ayar Manco – This staff, from the Uncharted: The Fourth Labyrinth novel, casts a magical force across an entire map revealing where the opposing team is located. It will also show up on the mini-map and can be destroyed.
- Indra’s Eternity – From the Uncharted: Eye of Indra motion comic, this Mystical slows down any enemy that enters its visible area of effect.
Ranked Team Deathmatch
In Ranked Team Deathmatch, Ranks range from Bronze III to Diamond I. You’ll be awarded points for winning a match, and points will be deducted for losing. When you acquire the necessary number of points, you’ll enter into Qualifiers – which is where things get really interesting.
At this point, a player is given the opportunity to increase his or her Rank by winning a certain number of the next few matches. Failing to do so will knock the player out of Qualifiers, and he or she must earn points again for another attempt.
For example, if you are Rank Bronze I and earn enough points to enter Qualifiers, you must win three of your next five matches to reach Rank Silver III. Failing to win at least three of your next five matches will result in a failure in Qualifiers, and will force you to earn points to try again.
In this mode, you’ll capture Command Sites for a steady flow of points, or knock out enemy Captains for a large point bonus. Command emphasizes teamwork and a large part of that comes from protecting your Captain.
There are a number of Command Sites across each map. When your team captures one, your team’s score will increase. Command Sites captured by the enemy team must be neutralized before you can capture them for your side. Command Sites are captured faster when more members of the team are inside them.
Whichever player contributes the most points to the team’s objective is the Team Captain. The Captain will receive bonuses — cheaper In-Match Store Items, the ability to revive teammates faster, and more health when downed. When a Captain is designated, the Captain starts at Level 1, but as the Captain gains objective points without being KO’ed, the Captain goes up a Level to a max level of three, which increases the effectiveness of the Captain bonuses. However, at higher levels, the Captain is more visible to the enemy:
- Level 1: Enemies see a Captain icon by the Captain’s name
- Level 2: Enemies can always see the Captain on radar
- Level 3: Captains are automatically Marked until they lose Captain status
Captain status is lost when the Captain is knocked out, which scores the enemy points depending on the level of the Captain. This mode can have some intense comebacks given the large point value a Captain can reach.