Samsung Galaxy A12 detailed description
Samsung Galaxy A12 has a 6.5-inch touchscreen display. A 2.35GHz Octa-core Mediatek Helio P35 processor runs Samsung Galaxy A12. Samsung Galaxy A12 has a 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage expandable to 1TB using a microSD card. Samsung Galaxy A12 has a 48MP + 5MP + 2MP + 2MP Quad Rear Camera and an 8MP Front camera for selfies. Samsung Galaxy A12 runs Android 10 and has a 5000 mAh Battery.GET Samsung A12 at the best price in Kenya from Starmac Technologies.
6.5″ inch Display.
Samsung Galaxy A12 comes with a large 6.5″ inch HD+ display. With an HD+ display, you get clear, crisp, and bright content. The level of detail creates an immersive feeling when watching your content.
Samsung Galaxy A12 comes with a 2.35GHz Octa-core Mediatek Helio P35 processor. The processor comes with an improved CPU and GPU performance. AI computing has also been improved which helps in photo processing ensuring you get stunning photos. And with the help of a 4GB RAM, you get to multitask with no lagging issues.
48MP Quad Camera.
Samsung Galaxy A12 comes with a 48MP (wide) + 5MP (ultrawide) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth) quad-camera at the back. With the camera, which is an important feature of smartphones, the Samsung Galaxy A12 ensures that you get to take different types of photos using one device.
With the 48MP main camera, you get to take amazing photos. The camera lets you take ultra-clear, bright, and crisp photos. The level of detail in the photos allows you to zoom in and pick out details. You can also crop the image multiple times without losing quality. You can also take breathtaking HD+ videos.
With the ultrawide camera, you get to take wide-angle photos. The camera has a wide-angle of view which fits in more subjects in the camera frame. This makes it great for taking group photos.
With the macro camera, you get to take close-ups. The camera lets you move as close as 4cm to the subject and take clear, bright photos of small objects or tiny details.
The depth camera is for taking portraits. The camera blurs out the background around the subject. This creates a beautiful bokeh effect which is great for taking portraits.
Large 5000mAh Battery.
Samsung Galaxy A12 comes with a large 5000mAh battery. With a 5000mAh battery, you can game, shoot photos and videos, or stream content the whole day without any worry of power running out. And with support for 15W Fast Charging, Samsung Galaxy A12 ensures the battery is powered up quickly so that you can continue using your phone.
Samsung Galaxy A12 Specifications.
- 6.5″ inch PLS IPS
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~264 ppi density)
- Dimensions: 164 x 75.8 x 8.9 mm (6.46 x 2.98 x 0.35 in)
- Weight: 205 g (7.23 oz)
- Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 10
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.35 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB ROM
- microSD, up to 1 TB (dedicated slot)
- eMMC 5.1
- Rear camera Quad: 48 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), AF + 5 MP, f/2.2, 123˚ (ultrawide) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Camera features: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Front camera: 8 MP, f/2.2; [email protected]
- Video [email protected]
- 3.5mm Jack
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- FM Radio
- USB 2.0 Type-C
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer
- Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery
- Fast charging 15W