Realme X2 Pro detailed description
Realme X2 Pro has a 6.5-inch touchscreen display. 2.96GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ processor runs Realme X2 Pro. Realme X2 Pro has a 8GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Realme X2 Pro has a 64MP + 13MP + 8MP + 2MP Quad Rear Camera and a 16MP front camera for selfies. Realme X2 Pro runs Android 9.0 (Pie) and has a 4000 mAh Battery.GET Realme X2 Pro at the best price in Kenya from Starmac Technologies.
Fastest Charging Smartphone.
Realme X2 Pro comes with a 50W SuperVOOC Flash charge that takes Realme X2 Pro from 0 to 100% in just 35 minutes. You don’t have to wait more than an hour to charge your device.
One of the fastest display around.
Realme X2 Pro has a display that comes with a 90Hz refresh rate. With this fast display, you will have an ultra-smooth display that makes every swipe and scroll smooth and seamless.
Realme X2 Pro has a Vapor cooling that uses liquid cooling technology to cool your smartphone during intense gaming sessions. Superconducting carbon fibers combined with a multi-layer graphite sheet also help to cool your device.
Big Chipset Affordable Price.
Realme X2 Pro comes with a Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855+ (7 nm) chipset that reaches a clock speed of up to 2.96GHz. With an Adreno 640 graphics, you get a 15% increase compared with Snapdragon 855.
Realme X2 Pro has a 64MP + 13MP + 8MP + 2MP Quad camera for taking stunning photos.
The 64MP camera sensor is equipped with Tetracell and 3D HDR technologies capable of producing 9280×6944 ultra-high resolution for stunning pictures that are sharp even when zoomed-in.
With AI Algorithms, Realme X2 Pro utilizes optical lenses to achieve a 20x Hybrid Zoom. You can now take clear photos of faraway objects.
Realme X2 Pro night mode, known as Super Nightscape 2.0, allows you to take beautiful clear images at night. Shadow details are highlighted, dynamic range increased while noise reduction reduced for clear and bright images. You can also use night mode with the selfie-camera.
- 6.5″ inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~402 ppi density)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 1000 nits max brightness
- DCI-P3 100%
- Dimensions: 161 x 75.7 x 8.7 mm (6.34 x 2.98 x 0.34 in)
- Weight: 199 g (7.02 oz)
- Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 9.0 (Pie), planned upgrade to Android 10.0; ColorOS 6.1
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855+ (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.96 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 485)
- GPU: Adreno 640 (700 MHz)
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB ROM
- Rear camera Quad: 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.7″, 0.8µm, PDAF + 13 MP, f/2.5, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.4″, 1.0µm, PDAF, 2x optical zoom + 8 MP, f/2.2, 16mm (ultrawide), 1/3.2″, 1.4µm, PDAF + 2 MP, f/2.4, 1/5.0″, 1.75µm, depth sensor
- Camera features: Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front camera: 16 MP, f/2.0, 25mm (wide), 1/3″, 1.0µm, HDR, [email protected], gyro-EIS
- Video [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/120fps, [email protected], gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker with Dolby Atmos stereo speakers (2 dedicated amplifiers)
- 3.5mm Jack
- 24-bit/192kHz audio (incl. speakers)
- Dolby Atmos
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- FM radio
- USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- Fast battery charging 50W: 100% in 35 min (SuperVOOC Flash Charge)