Moza AirCross 2 in Kenya
The AirCross 2 is designed with Moza’s Spark Power Supply System 2.0, which consists of a battery with its own USB charging port. The battery can be removed and separately plugged directly into a USB charger, not included. This battery provides up to a 12-hour runtime.
The gimbal controls include a customizable smart wheel, dial wheel, and smart trigger that provide direct control over select camera functions, while the OLED screen provides an intuitive display of the gimbal status and camera parameters. On the bottom of the gimbal handle, there are both a 1/4″-20 and a 3/8″-16 threaded mounting hole for attaching a mini tripod, extension handle, or other accessory.
- Supports most mirrorless and DSLR cameras up to 7 lb
- Angled motor arm for a clear view of the camera display
- Camera is mounted closer to the tilt motor for increased stability
- Switchable between portrait and landscape modes when using the dedicated included bracket
- 3-latch locking system for simplified step-by-step balancing
- Up to 12-hour runtime with included battery
- Battery features its own charging port and can be plugged directly to a USB charger
- Three CAN ports for accessories such as iFocus-M motors
- iOS/Android Moza app
- Auto-tuning AI calculation function
- Time-lapse capture, multiple follow modes, Inception mode, and Sports Gear mode
- OLED screen