GET MacBook Pro 2018 MR942 Space Gray at the best price in Kenya from Starmac Technologies.
The Apple MacBook Pro with its advanced features delivers a powerful performance. It runs on a 2.6GHz 8th Gen-Intel Core i7 processor that helps it operate smoothly. The 16GB RAM makes switching between apps quick. The powerful 4GB VGA-Radeon Pro 560x GPU ensures you enjoy smooth, lag-free gaming sessions like never before. The macOS operating system offers various user-friendly features. The Apple laptop has a 512GB SSD that only makes it easy to store your valuable data, but also ensures quick load-time of apps. This laptop is designed by keeping the security of your data in mind. It has a Touch ID that gives you access to your laptop post reading your fingerprints. The 15.4inch display with the True Tone technology delivers an amazing viewing experience. The laptop renders high-quality sound that offers a wide dynamic range and more bass. It is designed with a keyboard that gives you a quiet typing experience. The space grey color of this MacBook Pro lends it a classy and elegant look.
Touch Bar and Touch ID
8th Gen-Intel Core i7 2.6Ghz
- 2.6Ghz 8th Gen-Intel Core i7 processor delivers a fast and efficient performance
- 16GB RAM makes switching between various tasks quick
- 4GB VGA-Radeon Pro 560x GPU takes your gaming experience to the next level
- 512GB SSD for effective storage and quick loading of the intended files
- macOS operating system consists of smart features that simplify your computing tasks
ENHANCED AUDIO AND VISUAL EXPERIENCE
- Retina display features a high contrast ratio that delivers deep blacks and bright whites
- True Tone Technology automatically adjusts the white balance of the screen to match the ambient light
- Display supports P3 wide color for more vibrant greens and reds
- Balanced and high-fidelity sound delivers more bass and maximum boom
- Apple T2 chip with Secure Enclave coprocessor provides a foundation for safe boot and encrypted storage capabilities
- Touch ID ensures advanced security of your data