Logitech Rally Ultra-HD Video Conferencing Camera System
Kindly Note: Prices are subject to Change without Prior Notice.
- Logitech rally conference system features a Display Hub which is central to the system and connects all the components, such as the camera, speakers, and mics, via USB to the HDMI display.
- The speaker connects to the Display Hub via mini-XLR. It features a 3″ driver, an anti-vibration design and audio interference prevention.
- The Mic Pod connects to the Table Hub, and it provides four mics that can pick up audio within a 15′ range. It can be daisy-chained with up to seven mic pods with one pod able to support up to 10 participants, and each pod after that can support up to 6 additional participants.
- The Table Hub connects the Display Hub, Mic Pods, and Speaker to your network via a Cat 6a cable and provides expansion possibilities.
- Logitech RightSight camera control technology automatically moves and adjusts the lens to comfortably frame meeting participants in rooms of all shapes and sizes.
- Logitech Rally conference system packs a 13MP image sensor that captures up to 4K video at up to 30 frames per second, suitable for Ultra HD recording and streaming.
- In large rooms with one or two displays, deploy logitech rally video conference system with tremendous flexibility and ease.