GET Canon EOS R at the best price in Kenya from Starmac Technologies.
Canon EOS R Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only)
The Canon EOS R Price in Kenya is Ksh.354,999.The first step in Canon‘s mirrorless evolution, the EOS R pairs a redeveloped lens mount and updated full-frame image sensor for a unique and sophisticated multimedia camera system. Revolving around the new RF lens mount, the EOS R is poised to be the means from which to make the most of a new series of lenses and optical technologies.
Focusing on the camera itself, the EOS R features a high-resolution 30.3MP full-frame CMOS sensor along with a DIGIC 8 image processor. The combination of these technologies offers a wide sensitivity range up to a native ISO 40000, fast continuous shooting to 8 fps, and UHD 4K30 video recording. In addition to imaging, the sensor also facilitates an advanced Dual Pixel CMOS AF system, which uses 5655 selectable points for quickly and accurately acquiring focus. This focusing system is also sensitive down to EV -6 for working in impressively dark conditions. The AF system is also perfectly matched to the UHD 4K video recording capabilities, which are also rounded out by Movie Digital IS to minimize camera shake, built-in Canon Log gamma for a greater dynamic range, and 4K 10-bit 4:2:2 output over HDMI for even greater color control.
Beyond the performance attributes, this camera has been designed from the ground up and features a high-resolution 3.69m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder for clear and bright eye-level viewing. Conversely, a rear 3.15″ 2.1m-dot LCD touchscreen is also featured, and has a swivel design to suit working from high and low angles. Also catering to the tactile cravings is a Multi-Function bar, which is customizable for intuitively adjusting shooting settings. And as a camera built to withstand the toughest environments, the magnesium alloy body is dust and moisture-sealed.
Canon RF Lens Mount
30.3MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 8 Image Processor
Dual Pixel CMOS AF
UHD 4K Video Recording and Canon Log Gamma
Designed for multimedia image-maker, the EOS R supports UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) resolution recording at up to 30 fps at 480 Mb/s, along with Full HD 1080p shooting at 60 fps and HD 720p at 120 fps for slow motion playback. When recording in-camera, 4K video has 4:2:2 sampling and 8-bit color depth, a 4:2:2 10-bit clean output in ITU-R CT.2020 is possible when using an external recorder.
Integrated Canon Log also allows users to capture flat images with an improved dynamic range of 800%, or 12 stops. This function makes it easier to match cameras in post-production as well as provides the most latitude and potential for color grading. For monitoring, a View Assist function is available, which emulates a graded look for more accurate viewing on the camera’s LCD.
Audio can be recorded using the on-board stereo microphone or an optional external mic can also be used via the 3.5mm mic jack.
Dual Pixel RAW
- Integrated 3.69m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder has 0.71x magnification and affords a bright and clear means for eye-level viewing.
- Rear 3.15″ 2.1m-dot LCD features a swivel design for easier use when working from high, low, and front-facing angles. It is also a touchscreen for intuitive control over shooting, playback, and menu navigation controls.
- Customizable Multi-Function Bar is located near the viewfinder on the rear of the camera, and can be set to control four functions using right, left, slide, and press movements. It can be used to adjust ISO or white balance, to check focus/display focus info or AF modes, change to movie shooting modes, use flexible-priority AE, or be customized for other functions.
- Top panel incorporates a dot-matrix LCD, which provides quick access to important camera settings.
- One SD memory card slot featured, and supports the UHS-II protocol for faster read and write speeds to better support 4K video recording and fast continuous shooting.
- Magnesium alloy body design is lightweight, durable, and features dust- and water-resistant seals for use in a variety of weather conditions.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity enable wireless sharing, control, and image transfer with a compatible smart device via the Canon Camera Connect app, which also supports geotagging your files using your mobile device’s location data.
- Included LP-E6N rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides approximately 430 shots per charge, and in-camera charging is supported via the PD-E1 USB Power Adapter. This camera is also compatible with the LP-E6 battery, however is not supported for in-camera charging.
Other Camera Features
- Digital Lens Optimizer helps to minimize the appearance of various optical aberrations in-camera, including diffraction, for cleaner image quality.
- Multi shot noise reduction technology records four sequential exposures and then combines them in-camera to produce an image with smoother tones and lower noise to suit long exposure images.
- Images can be saved as Compact Raw (C-RAW / .CR3) files, which offer smaller file sizes for faster post-processing.
- Language Support: English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Ukraine, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Vietnamese, Hindi, Romanian, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Korean, Malay, Indonesian, and Japanese.
Case Logic Kontrast DSLR Zoom Holster (Black)
Store, transport and protect your DSLR with select, attached zoom lens and related accessories with the black Kontrast DSLR Zoom Holster from Case Logic. The padded main compartment has a hammock system that suspends the camera for improved shock protection. Water-resistant DuraBase, foam padding, and polyester construction ensures strength and durability. The lid unzips away from wearer for easy access to gear, and has a convenient, zip pocket underneath for a lens cap, battery, or other small items. Dual, zippered side and front pockets provide additional storage capacity. Carry your Kontrast Holster with the padded top handle, or wear with the removable, padded shoulder strap.
SanDisk 128GB Extreme PRO UHS-I SDXC Memory Card
Designed for SD devices that can capture Full HD, 3D, and 4K video, as well as raw and burst photography, the 128GB Extreme PRO UHS-I SDXC Memory Card from SanDisk has a capacity of 128GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and features a speed class rating of V30, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support the V30 standard, this card also supports the U3 standard, which likewise guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. Read speeds are supported up to 170 MB/s and write speeds max out at 90 MB/s. A built-in write-protect switch helps to safeguard against the accidental erasure of card data.
While this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-I / V30 / U3 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-I / V30 / U3. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device’s speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-I and U1, which supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s, or Class 10, which also supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
As with most SanDisk cards, this memory card is shockproof, X-ray proof, waterproof, while also being able to withstand temperatures from -13 to 185°F, allowing you to take this card with you into extreme environments, such as snow, deserts, and pools. Should the card’s data become compromised, you also benefit from the option to download RescuePRO Deluxe software as well as a limited lifetime warranty.
Transfer Speeds up to 170 MB/s
Record 4K UHD Video
Sequential Burst Mode Shots
Durability You Can Count On
Recover Images You Accidentally Deleted
Sensei OC-CK Optics Care and Cleaning Kit
Keep your optical surfaces clean with the Sensei Optics Care and Cleaning Kit. This kit contains a pack of lens tissues, a lens cleaning pen, a bulb air blower, a paint brush, a lipstick brush, lens cleaning fluid, and a see-through mesh travel case to put everything in. This kit can be used to clean a variety of different optics and glass. You can use the air bulb blower and any of the three supplied brushes to initially remove dust from the surface. Sensei recommends applying a small amount of the alcohol- and ammonia-free cleaning fluid directly to the lens tissue. Then, gently rub in small circular motions to remove stubborn smudges or fingerprints from the glass. For those more stubborn blemishes or smudges, the lens pen is very effective.
Other Canon Cameras
|Canon EOS R5||420,000||Show details|
|Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Camera||360,000|
|Canon EOS R||355,000|
|Canon EOS Ra Mirrorless||295,000|
|Canon EOS RP||190,000|
|Canon EOS 6D Mark II||185,000|
|Canon 90D with 18-135mm Lens||159,000|
|Canon 90D (18-55mm)||135,000|
|Canon EOS 80D 18-135mm USM||125,000|
|Canon EOS 80D 18-55MM||106,999|
|Canon 850D (18-55mm)||96,000|
|Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark III||75,000|
|Canon EOS 800D DSLR Camera||74,000|
|Canon EOS M50 Mark II with 15-45mm Lens||70,000|
|Canon EOS M50||65,000|
|Canon EOS 250D||63,500|
|Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II Camera||60,000|
|Canon PowerShot SX70 HS Digital Camera||52,999|
|Canon EOS 2000D||42,999|
|Canon Powershot SX740 HS||41,999|
|Canon EOS 4000D Camera||37,999|
|Canon PowerShot SX720 HS||34,999|
|Canon PowerShot SX620 HS||26,500|
|Canon PowerShot SX430 IS||25,999|
|Canon Zoemini S (White)||16,999|
|Canon IXUS 190 Compact Camera||14,999|
|Canon IXUS 185 Compact Camera||13,999|
|Canon Zoemini C (MINT GREEN)||13,500|