What we know about the UpComing Apple Watch 7
With now Rumors of delay, the Apple Watch 7 could still be launch in September 2021. This is what we know about the Apple Watch 7 so far.
|Price in Kenya||< Ksh 70,000|
|Display||1.78′ Retina LTPO OLED, 1000 nits (peak|
|Sizes||45mm and 41mm sizes|
|Battery||Up to 18 Hours of Battery|
|OS||watchOS 8.0, upgradable to 7.6|
|Weight||47.1 g (1.66 oz)|
|Sensors||Glucose Sensor, Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyro, Geomagnetic, Light Sensor|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, dual-band, 5G|
|Available Colors||Black and Silver|
Apple Watch 7:
The next smartwatch in 2021 is expected to be the Apple Watch 7 which will probably land in September 2021. Apple is fond of its yearly release schedules, and the seventh-gen Apple Watch should therefore be here soon. It’s likely we’ll see the Apple Watch 7 introduced alongside the iPhone 13 in September this year, with the launch event rumored to be around the 13th of September. We’re beginning to hear more and more about the new smartwatch, this launch comes just a month after Samsung launched the Samsung Watch 4 and Samsung Watch 4 Classic, a collaboration with Google.
Apple Watch 7 Key Features:
Design and display: There is likely to be a 44mm model with a 1.8-inch screen – much as there is with the Apple Watch 6, this upcoming model will apparently be thinner at 9mm, compared to 10.4mm on the current version(s).
As for the display, Apple is looking to move from OLED screens on its devices to micro-LED. We wait to see whether they will start with the Apple watch 7.
- Apple Watch 7 software: It has already been announced by Apple that Apple Watch 7 will run on watchOS 8, this is what we expect.
- Mindfulness Apps (which will incorporate the Breathe app):
Mindful Apps will recommend the daily practice, and they essentially offer pre-recorded audio clips (a female or male voice talking you through mindfulness exercises) or timed sound effects (chimes that sound at the beginning, middle, and end of a mostly silent mindfulness practice session).
- Tai Chi and Pilates to the Workout app:
Tai chi can boost upper- and lower-body flexibility as well as strength. This feature will help with simple workout routines.
- Ability to track respiratory rate while you sleep
- Redesigned Photos app.
- Fitness/Auto Workout Tracking: Make the most of every workout with Auto Workout Tracking. Stay motivated by connecting to live coaching sessions via your smartphone or to dynamic Group Challenges with your friends.
- Extension of Your Phone: Apple watch 7 works as an extension of your phone so you can talk, stream and text from your wrist on the go.
- 5G Connectivity: No phone or Wi-Fi? No problem. Stay connected wherever your workout takes you, thanks to 5G connectivity.
- Sleek and Lightweight Design: Look great while crushing every part of your day with the sleek, lightweight, and customizable design.
With the leaks on the Apple Watch 7, the expectations are high and Apple will try to give the market their expectation. As we wait for the Watch to be launched, check these Smartwatches.