iPhone 11 Pro 64GB detailed description
iPhone 11 Pro has a 5.8-inch touchscreen display. A 2.65GHz Hexa-Core Processor Apple A13 processor runs iPhone 11 Pro. iPhone 11 Pro has a 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage. iPhone 11 Pro has a 12MP + 12MP + 12MP Triple Rear Camera and a 12MP Dual front camera for selfies. iPhone 11 Pro runs iOS 13 and has a 3190 mAh Battery. GET Apple iPhone 11 Pro 4GB RAM – 64GB ROM at the best price in Kenya from Starmac Technologies.
Super Retina XDR Display.
iPhone 11 Pro comes with a Super Retina XDR display that has two new record levels of brightness and knows when to use them. It goes to 800 nits when you’re in the sun and up to 1200 nits when you’re viewing extreme dynamic range content. The brightest and sharpest iPhone display ever.
A fast chip.
iPhone 11 Pro has a custom‑built A13 Bionic which focuses on machine learning enabling experiences that other smartphones can’t match.
64-bit Fusion architecture.
Performance cores process complex tasks faster than ever, while custom efficiency cores handle everyday tasks — helping to deliver a huge leap in battery life.
Fastest CPU in a smartphone.
iPhone 11 Pro CPU’s cores are up to 20% faster and use up to 30% less power. iPhone’s four efficiency cores are 20% faster and use up to 40% less power. The 8‑core, Apple‑designed Neural Engine is up to 20% faster and uses up to 15% less power. It’s a driving force behind the triple‑camera system, Face ID, AR apps, and more.
Fastest GPU in a smartphone.
The Apple‑designed GPU is up to 20% faster and uses up to 40% less power. Perfect for high‑performance gaming and the latest AR
12 MP + 12 MP + 12 MP Triple Camera.
iPhone 11 Pro triple‑camera system combines cutting‑edge technology with the legendary simplicity of the iPhone. The triple camera captures up to four times more scenes producing beautiful images even in low light.
iPhone 11 Pro triple cameras allow you to zoom from the Telephoto camera all the way to the new Ultra-Wide camera for an impressive 4x optical zoom range.
12 MP Ultra-Wide Camera.
13 mm focal length; ƒ/2.4 aperture; 5-element lens; 120° field of view; 4x more scene and a 12MP sensor.
12 MP Wide Camera.
26 mm focal length; ƒ/1.8 aperture; 6-element lens; Optical image stabilization; 100% Focus Pixels and a New 12MP sensor.
12 MP Telephoto Camera.
52 mm focal length; Larger ƒ/2.0 aperture; 6-element lens; Optical image stabilization; 2x optical zoom and a 12MP sensor.
iPhone 11 Pro Next-generation Smart HDR uses advanced algorithms to finesse highlight and shadow detail in your image. Smart HDR also uses machine learning to recognize faces in your photo and intelligently relight them. That means iPhone 11 Pro automatically fine-tunes details in both the subject and the background.
iPhone 11 Pro new Night mode uses intelligent software and A13 Bionic chip to automatically deliver low‑light images the first in an iPhone.
4K video recording at 24 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps; 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps; 720p HD video recording at 30 fps; Extended dynamic range for video up to 60 fps; Optical image stabilization for video (Wide and Telephoto); 2x optical zoom in, 2x optical zoom out; digital zoom up to 6x; Audio zoom; Brighter True Tone flash; QuıckTake video with subject tracking; Slo‑mo video support for 1080p at 120 fps or 240 fps; Time‑lapse video with stabilization; Cinematic video stabilization (4K, 1080p, and 720p); Continuous autofocus video; Take 8MP still photos while recording 4K video; Playback zoom; Video formats recorded: HEVC and H.264 and Stereo recording.
12 MP Selfie-Camera.
12MP camera; ƒ/2.2 aperture; Portrait mode with advanced bokeh and Depth Control; Portrait Lighting with six effects (Natural, Studio, Contour, Stage, Stage Mono, High‑Key Mono); Animoji and Memoji; 4K video recording at 24 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps; 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps; Slo-mo video support for 1080p at 120 fps; Next-generation Smart HDR for photos; Extended dynamic range for video at 30 fps; Cinematic video stabilization (4K, 1080p, and 720p); Wide color capture for photos and Live Photos; Retina Flash; Auto image stabilization and Burst mode.
- 5.8″ inch Super Retina XDR OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 1125 x 2436 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~458 ppi density)
- Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- Dolby Vision
- Wide color gamut
- 120 Hz touch-sensing
- Dimensions: 144 x 71.4 x 8.1 mm (5.67 x 2.81 x 0.32 in)
- Weight: 188 g (6.63 oz)
- Front/back glass, stainless steel frame
- IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 4m for 30 mins)
- Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
- Nano-SIM, Electronic SIM card (eSIM)
- Operating system: iOS 13
- Chipset: Apple A13 Bionic (7 nm+)
- CPU: Hexa-core (2×2.65 GHz Lightning + 4×1.8 GHz Thunder)
- GPU: Apple GPU (4-core graphics)
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB ROM
- Rear camera Triple: 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, PDAF, OIS + 12 MP, f/2.0, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.4″, 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom + 12 MP, f/2.4, 13mm (ultrawide)
- Camera features: Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Front camera Dual: 12 MP, f/2.2, TOF 3D camera, HDR, 2160p@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS
- Video 2160p@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.
- Loudspeaker with stereo speakers
- No 3.5mm Jack
- Dolby Atmos
- Dolby Digital Plus
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS
- USB 2.0, proprietary reversible connector
- Sensors: Face ID2, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3190 mAh battery
- Fast battery charging 18W (50% in 30 min)
- USB Power Delivery 2.0
- Qi wireless charging
- Reverse wireless charging