Nikon Z30 Mirrorless Camera Price in Kenya
At the heart of the camera is a DX-format 20.9MP CMOS sensor, which benefits not only video production needs but also makes the Z30 a highly capable stills camera, too.
- UHD 4K recording up to 30p is supported for crisp, high-resolution video needs. Full HD 120p recording is available, too, for slow-motion playback.
- Continuous recording for up to 2 hours 15 minutes is possible for documenting events or any other situation that requires longer continuous takes.
- Live streaming is possible at up to Full HD 60p or 4K 30p, and the Z30 is compatible with a variety of web conferencing apps, meaning it can easily function as a high-quality webcam, too.
- For longer takes, streaming, and other instances where you need constant power, the Z30 can be powered via the USB Type-C port.
- Versatile 20.9MP resolution suits stills needs, too, and means the Z30 is a perfect tool for capturing stills during productions or for photographing higher-resolution thumbnails and promotional images.
- The large DX-format sensor benefits working in low-light conditions by producing imagery with low noise, high clarity, and a useful sensitivity range from ISO 100-51200, or up to ISO 25600 when recording video.
- For photographing fast-moving action, a top continuous shooting speed up to 11 fps is available.
- Merging stills and video, in-camera time-lapse production is possible.
- Built-in presets and filters can also be used to refine your photos and videos straight from the camera.