Nanlite PavoTube II 60X RGB LED Price in Kenya
The Nanlite PavoTube II 60X RGB LED Price in Kenya is Ksh 199,000. The 8′ PavoTube II 60X 2-Light Kit from Nanlite offers expansive color and power options in two portable, versatile light tubes. Each tube light outputs up to 991 lux at 3.3′ (5600K) with an impressive variable color temperature range from a warm 2700K to an icy cool 12,000K to easily match ambient light conditions or spark creativity. Beyond the expanded Kelvin range, the RGBWW capability allows hue, saturation, and intensity adjustments, generating literally millions of available custom colors.
Next-Generation LED Light
Nanlite drew on feedback from PavoTube owners across the world to evolve their LED tube design.
Enhancements to the PavoTube II include:
- Brighter output from a larger illumination area with more uniform diffusion
- Upgraded control panel with locking buttons
- DMX compatibility
- Enhanced app control
Customizable Creative Lighting Effects
- The PavoTube II has integrated, customizable lighting and pixel-based effects.
- Effects include hue loop, CCT loop, INT loop, CCT flash, hue flash, CCT pulse, hue pulse, storm, police car, TV, paparazzi, candle/fire, disco, bad bulb, fireworks, explosion, and welding.
- Pixel-based effects include hue loop, CCT loop, INT loop, multi-color, gradient, scrolling, marching, flame, rainbow, and driving.
- This library opens the door to a world of creative lighting effects for video and television production, and even live events.
Bluetooth and 2.4 GHz Wireless Operation
- Light settings can be adjusted using the integrated analog control buttons and LCD screen, or with the NANLINK mobile app for iOS and Android.
- The app allows adjustments of color and brightness settings and more.
- In addition, 2.4 GHz provides control with the separately available WS-TB-1 transmitter box for more elaborate setups, or with hardware remotes like the NANLINK WS-RC-C2.
- DMX/RDM control is also supported for advanced users.
Multi-Voltage AC Operation and Integrated Li-Ion Battery
- Powered by an internal 8800mAh li-ion battery, the PavoTube II 60X can run completely untethered for almost two hours at full brightness.
- Full battery recharge is achieved in 5 hours and 30 minutes via the included AC adapter, which can also power the light during longer shoots.
- The multi-voltage AC adapter allows the PavoTube to be used in studio spaces or locations anywhere in the world.
- Two 15V power adapters are supplied with power cables and safety straps.
Robust Metal Housing
- The PavoTube II has a classic and traditional T12 form factor, making it easy to conceal in narrow spaces.
- The durable metal housing makes worrying about an accidental drop or risky light placements a thing of the past.
- The chassis features three integrated 1/4″-20 sockets, four clips, and four eyebolts for a wide range of mounting possibilities.
- The PavoTube II packs studio-quality lighting into a hardy, go-anywhere package.