Kino Flo 4 Bank Fluorescent Price in Kenya
The Kino Flo 4 Bank Fluorescent Price in Kenya is Ksh 20,000. The Kino Flo 4 Bank Fluorescent light is ideal for studio photography, videos, TV, as well as public access studios. It’s designed for stand-mounting, which when using a universal bracket makes it compatible with all standard light stands. Because of the energy-saving technology, the light is only a low level of heat development.
Equipped with barn doors; this light’s bulb life 8000 hours; Volts: 110V; Amp Rating: 10 amps; Color Temperature: 5400° K; Equivalent to 1250W of incandescent light bulbs.
The 4′ 4Bank Fixture from Kino Flo is a 4-lamp fluorescent light that outputs the equivalent of a 1,000W softlight while consuming a fraction of the traditional fixture’s electrical draw. When used with a standard or DMX ballast (purchased separately) the light has 2 or 4 lamp switching to vary the power output as well as standard and High Output settings to avoid color shifting associated with dimming. Unlike other ballasts, Kino Flo’s optional ballasts can be located up to 75′ from the head with no power loss, solving the problem of adjustments when the light is hung overhead. Optional True Match lamps that feature a high CRI of 95 are available in 3200K or 5600K color balance.
- 4-Lamp remote fixture with built-in barndoors
- Fixture includes removable lamp harness, reflector and louver
- Same fixture takes daylight and tungsten lamps, plus visual effects color lamps
- Mounts to stand, light enough to be hand-held or taped to a wall
- Removable optional center mount
- Optional High Output (HO), flicker-free ballasts
- High color rendering (CRI 95) with optional True Match lamps in 3200K and 5500K
- Visual effects lamps available in 420nm blue, 550nm green for blue and green screen application
- UL listed, CE approved
The Kino Flo 41K Wing Mount with 3/8″ Pin is an optional support accessory for select Kino Flo lights
Extends the range of one of the Kino Flo’s 4-Bank fixture components.
25 feet long.
The 4Bank Ballast from Kino Flo is designed to power the 4′ or 2′ versions of the 4-lamp 4Bank fluorescent fixture. The silent, flicker-free ballast, specifically developed for film and video production, has 4-lamp on/off switching, runs on 100-240 VAC current and can power the fixture up to 75′ away using optional head-to-ballast extension cables. It has a special Select switch to raise or drop wattage for output and color control.
- High output, flicker-free ballast
- Universal input voltage from 100-240 VAC can be used anywhere in the world
- Instant-on, dead quiet
- Individual lamp switching – no color shift
- HO/Std switching
- Low amperage draw
- Same ballast runs 4′ and 2′ lamps
- UL listed, CE approved
The Europlug 4Bank DMX Ballast from Kino Flo is a high frequency ballast with DMX 512/1990 support with Auto Terminate. It can control the four lamp 4Bank fluorescent lighting fixture from a distance of up to 75′ for extra versatility with the use of optional extension cables. It also will work with either the 2′ or 4′ lamps. The ballast features four on/off switches for controlling each lamp independently. Also, this version has a universal voltage of 240-100 VAC and features a Europlug.