Godox AD600Pro Witstro All-in-One Outdoor Flash Price in Kenya
The Godox AD600Pro Witstro All-in-One Outdoor Flash Price in Nairobi,Kenya is Ksh 80,000. Featuring a 2.4 GHz wireless X system with a range of up to 328′, the AD600Pro Witstro All-in-One Outdoor Flash from Godox is a versatile tool compatible with several TTL systems including Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Olympus, and Panasonic options. It offers up to 600Ws with nine steps of output power, ranging from 1/1 to 1/256, and comes with a powerful 28.8V/2600mAh lithium-ion battery pack that provides up to 360 full-power flashes in outdoor situations and location shooting. Alternatively, you can run the monolight on AC power with an optional adapter.
The AD600Pro Witstro features a high-speed sync mode that works with shutter speeds up to 1/8000 seconds, offering flash durations from 1/220 to 1/10,100 seconds. Another unique setting is its Stable color temperature mode, which tightly controls color to keep temperature changes within ±75K across the entire power range. Despite these impressive characteristics, it manages to keep recycling times low at 0.01-0.9 seconds for fast and reliable use, and is capable of 12 continuous pops at 1/16 power output. Finally, a 38W modeling lamp is available to help aid composition.
- 2.4 GHz wireless system with a range of 328′ (100m), featuring five controllable slave groups and 32 channels
- Guide number of 285′ (87m) at ISO 100
- Can work as an optical slave with S1 and S2 modes
- Color temperature of 5600K (±200K)
- 3.5mm sync cord slot for direct connection, wireless control port, and USB Type-C port for firmware upgrades
- First curtain and second curtain sync modes
- Dot-matrix LCD display for on-board control
- Bowens-type mount for use with compatible accessories