Garmin fenix 7 Price in Kenya
The Garmin fenix 7 Price in Kenya in Kenya is Ksh 81,999. There are 7 days in a week. And the fēnix® 7 multisport GPS watch is built to go strong for all of them. Meet any athletic or outdoor challenge with cutting-edge training features, sports apps, 24/7 health and wellness monitoring and more. Use trusted button controls or a new touchscreen interface to access selections. Gain performance insights and metrics that help you manage your exertion and build stamina. Optimize recovery and overall wellness by monitoring heart rate, respiration, stress, sleep and more (this device is intended to give an estimation of your activity and metrics; it is not a medical device). GPS and outdoor navigation sensors guide your outings off the beaten path. And to complement your tamer days, connected features include smart notifications (when connected to a compatible smartphone) music storage and Garmin Pay™ contactless payments in supported countries and payment networks.
- Updated, ultratough design features a large 1.3” display and 47 mm fiber-reinforced polymer case. The watch is tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance.
- Traditional button controls that work in any environment are matched with a responsive new touchscreen interface for quick access to selections and functions.
- Fit the watch’s look to your lifestyle with a stylish stainless steel bezel.
- Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing, surfing, indoor climbing and more.
- Stay informed when you’re in the snow. This preloaded profile helps distinguish between skiing and climbing. It shows metrics specific to either ascent or descent.
- When paired with the HRM-Pro™ chest strap (sold separately), the ski power metric helps measure the actual exercise load of your cross-country workouts.
- Track the details of every ride with mountain biking metrics plus specialized Grit™ and Flow™ measurements that rate trail difficulty and how smoothly you descend, giving you a score to beat next time.
- This activity profile tracks your high-intensity interval training workouts, including AMRAP, EMOM, Tabata and custom. Set the number of rounds, work/rest intervals and more.
- For training guidance that takes you and your fitness level into account, get daily run and ride recommendations based on your current training load and training status.
- Based on your running history and overall fitness level, this feature provides an estimate of what your pace could be for the distance you want to run. Trend data shows how your training is having an impact over time.
- A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
- Use the ClimbPro ascent planner on downloaded courses to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain — as well as descents and flats.
- View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, trail running adjustment, recovery advisor and more.
- Use this data to track and manage your exertion — and help avoid overexerting at the start of your run or bike.
- After each workout, recovery time lets you know when you’ll be ready for another hard workout. It even accounts for training intensity and factors such as stress, daily activity and sleep