EcoFlow RIVER 2 Max portable power station Price in Kenya
The EcoFlow RIVER 2 Max Portable Power Station Price in Kenya is Ksh 84,999. Compact and portable, the EcoFlow RIVER series is an ideal recreational power that gives you access to practical wall sockets. The EcoFlow RIVER series is the ideal companion for camping, tailgating, boating, etc. Don’t hesitate to attach and detach the extra battery to meet your needs.
- POWER WHEREVER YOU GO : Portable solar generator – Extra battery that gives you reliable energy for outdoor adventures, indoor use and emergencies.
- RECHARGE OF 0 to 80% IN AN HOUR EcoFlow X-Stream Charge technology recharges the power plant by 0-80% in one hour, which is one of the fastest charging rates on the market. Silent charging can be enabled from the EcoFlow app.
- THAT CAN POWER UP TO 9 DEVICES SIMULTANEOUSLY : EcoFlow’s X-Boost technology allows you to increase the power of the alternating current, allowing you to power up to 80% of essential appliances such as kitchen appliances, appliances and DIY tools.
- MODULAR DESIGN : The unique modular design gives you the freedom to adjust the power and portability of the EcoFlow RIVER in seconds. The additional battery doubles the capacity from 288Wh to 576Wh in situations where you need more power. You can also easily detach the extra battery for more portability during travel, outdoor adventures, or any app where you need to power devices on the go.
- AC OUTPUTS OF 600 W AND A BATTERY CAPACITY OF 576 Wh : The EcoFlow RIVER Max has 2 AC sockets and a capacity of 576 Wh, giving multiple users incredible power for all your favorite devices. Buy EcoFlow RIVER Max Portable Power Station online at best price in Kenya at Starmac
X-Boost Smart Algorithm
The EcoFlow RIVER Max features patented X-Boost technology, which allows you to power devices up to 600 W. This smart feature allows you to power essential appliances more efficiently, such as kitchen tools, appliances and DIY tools, giving you energy for hours.
X-Stream loading technology
EcoFlow’s X-Stream technology offers one of the fastest charging rates on the market for a power plant. With the built-in smart inverter, EcoFlow RIVER Max can charge 0-80% in an hour, allowing for a full charge in just 1.6 hours.
Modular design – extra battery
The EcoFlow RIVER Max features a compact, modular design that allows you to plug in an extra battery to double the device’s capacity from 288Wh to 576Wh. You can also detach the extra battery to make the device more portable. Whether you’re with your family or going on a solo trip, the modular design gives you the freedom to customize your power options the way you want.
Simultaneous power of 9 devices
The EcoFlow RIVER Max adapts to many types of ports you’ll need to load all your devices. The 100W USB-C port is perfect for charging laptops, while full sine wave sockets give you more flexibility to charge heavy devices. With the EcoFlow app, you can control and monitor the device on your mobile phone.
Compact and portable
Present the future of portable power plants. The EcoFlow RIVER Max weighs 7.7 kg, is durable and has an easy-to-carry handle. This incredibly portable power plant can be washed away wherever you go, whether it’s in the trunk of your car, on a coffee table or outdoors. It’s as simple as that.
Easily control and monitor your EcoFlow power plant remotely with the EcoFlow app.
You can download the EcoFlow app on android or iOS or by scanning the QR-CODE below:
Device connection methods
Connect to a home router (supports remote control)
- Click the button “+which is at the top right of the device’s interface.
- Open the “add devices” pages. Complete the device reset operation and connect to a hotspot called EcoFlow_XXXX. Check the box to confirm the operation, then click the “Next” button.
- Select the WiFi you want to connect to (Wi-Fi must be able to connect to the Internet, and the device will connect to the EcoFlow server through this WiFi to provide all remote access control functions).
- Enter the Wi-Fi password and the name of the device (this name appears in the list of devices).
- Click the “Next” button again and wait for the device to connect to the server. Once the connection is successfully made, you can view the device or adjust its settings on the app.
Connect to a nearby RIVER 600 hotspot. (Make sure the mobile phone is within range of the hotspot).
In connection mode to a hotspot, a phone will connect directly to a device’s hotspot, eliminating the need to control the device through the server. This method is suitable for outdoor use in environments where there is no WiFi network.
- Press the EcoFlow device’s reset button and hold it down, then release it when the WiFi icon starts flashing.
- Open your phone’s WiFi settings, and connect to the hotspot named EcoFlow_XXXX. Open the EcoFlow app; The device’s interface will show the connected device.
What can EcoFlow RIVER MAX power?
Saving the house
Light 10 W 50 hours (DC) – 5 p.m. (AC)
Refrigerator 150 W 3 to 6 hours
Television 110 W 4 to 8 hours
600 W coffee machine 21 to 25 cups
Telephone 11 Wh 42 times
Laptop 49.9 W 10 times
Camera (GoPro) 7.7 Wh 66 times
Nintendo Switch 16 Wh 30 times
Drone 60 Wh : More than 6 times