Dji mini SE Flymore Combo in Kenya
The Dji mini SE Flymore Combo Price in Kenya is Ksh.57,999. The compact-yet-powerful DJI Mini SE is the perfect creative companion, capturing your moments in a way that effortlessly elevates the ordinary. Together with the easy-to-use DJI Fly app, you’ll enjoy a simplified flying experience and a perspective unlike any other. There are endless reasons to fly. But maybe the best reason of all is, simply… because you can.
Smaller, Lighter, Better
Compact & Portable
Weighing under 249 grams, DJI Mini SE is almost as light as the average smartphone. This makes it exceptionally portable and places it in the lowest and safest weight class of drones, which in many countries may exempt it from certain regulations. 
Easy to Use
The new DJI Fly app offers a simple and intuitive user experience, enabling you to create cinematic shots with just a few taps. It even has Flight Tutorial, a feature to help you get started with Mavic Mini quickly and safely.
DJI Mini SE comes equipped with a 360° Propeller Guard that fully protects the propellers and improves flight safety. Thanks to advanced sensors, DJI Mini SE can also hover precisely.
The DJI Fly app offers a variety of Creator Templates that generate awesome videos with just a tap. Even beginners with no editing experience can turn any moment into a social media hit.
Stabilized Gimbal Camera
Transform Any MomentInto a Work of Art
DJI Mini SE supports 12MP aerial photos and 2.7K Quad HD videos. A 3-axis motorized gimbal provides superior camera stability and ensures clear, ultra-smooth footage.
See what your DJI Mini SE sees. A dedicated remote controller maintains an HD video feed at a distance of up to 4 km. Detachable control sticks can be easily stored inside the remote controller for added portability.
Extended Flight Time
Less charging, more flying. DJI Mini SE’s weight allows it to stay in the air longer than similar consumer FlyCams on the market. Enjoy up to 30 minutes of flight time with a fully-charged battery.
Complex Shots Are Easier Than Ever
Shots that look like they came from a Hollywood film set are just a few taps away with DJI Mini SE’s QuickShot modes, which include Dronie, Circle, Helix, and Rocket. Just select your QuickShot, and DJI Mini SE will execute an elaborate preset motion while recording. Take the automatically generated short video and share it instantly with friends on social media.
Smooth motion for cinematic footage. Slow down DJI Mini SE’s flight speed and movements for an added layer of precision and stability. This mode is especially useful when flying in narrow or complex spaces.
Discover Popular Spots
Find scenic shooting locations near you. The DJI Fly app gives users integrated access to SkyPixel, a social media platform for users to share their aerial photos and videos. Browse work, share your own, and even discover popular aerial photography spots in your area.
- Aircraft takeoff weight includes the battery, propellers, and a microSD card. Check all applicable rules and regulations before use and always fly safely near others.
- Measured at a constant speed of 17 kph in windless conditions.
- 4 km for the FCC-compliant model (MT2SS5) and 2 km for the CE-compliant model (MT2SD25). Measurements were taken in unobstructed environments free of interference. Always fly your drone within visual line of sight unless otherwise permitted.
- Vision positioning requires non-reflective, discernible surfaces and adequate lighting. Available at altitudes from 0.5-30 m. The vertical and horizontal positioning accuracy is within ±0.1 m.
- The Fly Spots feature is currently only available in Mainland China. All flight locations displayed by the Fly Spots feature are based on voluntarily shared location tags from SkyPixel users. DJI never collects or shares user data without user consent. Always check and follow the applicable rules wherever you fly.
- The Fly More Combo includes the Two-Way Charging Hub.
- Accessories are sold separately.
- Accessories must be under 30 grams. Make sure the Snap Adapter and connected devices are properly attached before takeoff.