Canon 250D in Kenya
The Canon EOS 250D Camera (18-55 IS STM KIT) Price in Kenya is Ksh.68,499. Inside its portable body, the EOS 250D features a 24.1-megapixel sensor and a DIGIC 8 image processor for superb results on the move. An optical viewfinder gives a clear, real-time view of the world.
The compact DSLR.
As the world’s lightest DSLR camera with movable screen*, the EOS 250D can go to more places and be with you more often, for superb results whenever creativity strikes.
Stunning high resolution images and 4K movies.
Capture 24.1 megapixel photos and 4K movies that are pin-sharp and packed with colour. An APS-C sized sensor and DIGIC 8 processor ensure great results, even in low light.
Connected to your life.
It’s easy to share images with friends and family – just link the EOS 250D to your smartphone or tablet computer* using Bluetooth** and the camera’s built-in Wi-Fi will take care of the rest.
Stay focused, look sharp.
Whether you capture the moment at 5fps with the optical viewfinder, or use Dual Pixel CMOS AF Live View with Eye Auto Focus, you can enjoy pin-sharp results.
Simple or advanced?
Enjoy point and shoot simplicity, while Guided UI and Creative Assist mode help unlock your creativity.
The movable touchscreen makes awkward angles and selfies easy.GET Canon EOS 250D Camera at the best price in Kenya from Starmac Technologies.
- Type: Approx. 22.3 mm x 14.9 mm
- Effective Pixels: Approx. 24.10 megapixels
- Total Pixels: Approx. 25.80 megapixels
- Aspect Ratio: 3:2
- Low Pass Filter: Built-in/Fixed
- Sensor Cleaning: EOS integrated cleaning system
- Colour Filter Type: Primary Colour
- Type: DIGIC 8
- Lens Mount: EF and EF-S mount
- Focal Length: Approx. 1.6x the focal length of the lens
- Image Stabilisation: Optical Image Stabilizer on compatible lenses
- Type: Via optical viewfinder: TTL secondary image-forming phase-difference detection system with AF-dedicated sensor.
Via LiveView on LCD screen: Dual Pixel CMOS AF System. Phase detection pixels built onto imaging sensor
- AF System/ Points: Via optical viewfinder: 9-point Center AF point is AF cross-type supporting f/5.6. Center AF point is vertical line-sensitive supporting f/2.8. Other AF points are vertical line-sensitive or horizontal line-sensitive AF supporting f/5.6.
Via LiveView on LCD screen: Maximum 143 AF points via camera automatic selection Freely position 1 AF point/1 AF Zone max 3,975 points via manual selection
- AF working range: Via optical viewfinder: EV -0.5 – 18 (center AF point) EV 0.5 – 18 (other AF points)
Via LiveView on LCD screen: EV -4 – 18 (f/1.2 at 23 °C & ISO 100) with One-Shot AF
- AF Modes: AI Focus, One Shot, AI Servo (AI Servo II algorithm)
- AF Point Selection: Via optical viewfinder:
Automatic selection: 9 point AF
Manual selection: Single point AF
- Selected AF point display: Indicated by a transmissive LCD in viewfinder and Quick Control screen
- AF Lock: Locked when shutter button is pressed half way in One-Shot AF mode or AF-ON Button is pressed.
- AF Assist Beam: Emitted by optional dedicated Speedlite
- Manual Focus: Selected on lens
- Metering modes: Via optical viewfinder:
63-zone dual-layer metering sensor with Evaluative, partial, spot (centre only) and centre-weighted average available
Via LiveView on LCD screen:
(1) Evaluative metering (384 zones)
(2) Partial metering (approx. 5.5 % of LCD screen)
(3) Spot metering (approx. 3.7 % of LCD screen)
(4) Center-weighted average metering
- Metering Range: Via optical viewfinder: EV 1 – 20 (at 23 °C with 50 mm f/1.4 lens ISO 100) Via LiveView on LCD screen: EV -2 – 20 (at 23 °C, ISO 100, evaluative metering)
- AE Lock: Auto: In One-shot AF mode with evaluative metering exposure is locked when focus is achieved.
Manual: By AE Lock Button in creative zone modes.
- Exposure Compensation: +/-5 EV in 1/3 or 1/2 stop increments (can be combined with AEB).
- AEB: 3 shots +/-2 EV 1/3 or 1/2 stop increments
- ISO Sensitivity: Auto (100-25600), 100-25600 (in whole stop increments)
ISO can be expanded to H: 51200
During Movie shooting: Auto (100-12800), 100-12800 (in 1/3-stop or whole stop increments) ISO can be expanded to H: 25600. 4K Movie Max. 6400
- Type: Electronically-controlled focal-plane shutter
- Speed: 30-1/4000 sec (1/2 or 1/3 stop increments), Bulb (Total shutter speed range. Available range varies by shooting mode)
- Type: Auto white balance with the imaging sensor
- Settings: AWB (Ambience priority, White priority), Daylight, Shade, Cloudy, Tungsten light, White, Fluorescent light, Flash, Custom, Colour Temperature Setting. White balance compensation: 1. Blue/Amber bias +/-9 levels. 2. Magenta/ Green bias +/-9 levels
- Custom White Balance: Yes, 1 setting can be registered
- WB Bracketing: +/-3 levels in single level increments
3 bracketed images per shutter release.
Selectable Blue/Amber bias or Magenta/Green bias.
- Type: Pentamirror
- Coverage (Vertical/Horizontal): Approx. 95%
- Magnification: Approx. 0.87x
- Dioptre Correction: -3 to +1 m-1 (dioptre)
- Focusing Screen: Fixed (Translucent LCD screen for information overlay)
- Mirror: Quick-return half mirror (Transmission: reflection ratio of 40:60, no mirror cut-off with EF 600 mm f/4 IS USM or shorter)
- Viewfinder Information: AF information: AF points, focus confirmation, AF area selection mode. Exposure information: Shutter speed, aperture value, ISO speed (always displayed), AE lock, exposure level/compensation, spot metering circle, exposure warning, AEB. Flash information: Flash ready, high-speed sync, FE lock, flash exposure compensation.
Image information: Card information, maximum burst (1 digit display), Highlight tone priority (D+). Composition information: Grid, Aspect Ratio. Other information: Warning icon.
- Depth of field preview: Yes, with Depth of Field preview assigned to a button via Custom Function.
- Eyepiece shutter: On strap
- Type: Vari-angle touchscreen 7.7 cm (3.0″) 3:2 Clear View II TFT, approx. 1040 K sRGB dots
- Coverage: Approx. 100%
- Viewing Angle (horizontally/vertically): Approx. 170°
- Brightness: Adjustable to one of seven levels
- Display Options: Quick Control Screen
- Built-in Flash GN (ISO 100, meters): 9.8
- Built-in Flash Coverage: up to 18mm focal length (35mm equivalent: 29mm)
- Built-in Flash recycle time: Approx. 3 seconds
- Modes: Auto, Manual, Flash
- X-Sync: X-Contact is not equipped. 1/200 sec
- Flash Exposure Compensation: +/- 2 EV in 1/2 or 1/3 increments
- Flash Exposure Bracketing: Yes, with compatible External Flash
- Flash Exposure Lock: Yes
- Second Curtain Synchronisation: Yes
- HotShoe/ PC terminal: Yes/No
- External Flash Compatibility: E-TTL II with EX series Speedlites, wireless optical multi-flash support
- External Flash Control: via camera menu screen