GET Anker PowerCore 13000mAh Powerbank at the best price in Kenya from Starmac Technologies.
Anker PowerCore 13000mAh Powerbank in Kenya
Probably our most popular charging series—ever. And the evolution of Amazon’s best-selling portable charger of all time. With faster charging, more advanced technology and even better portability.
The successor to PowerCore 10400. Exactly the same small-size but with even more power squeezed into its robust casing. No larger than a wallet but able to charge an iPhone 4 times.Powered by Anker’s world-famous charging technology to provide a high-speed charge, no matter the device.
- High-Speed Charging
- 30% Lighter Than Other Chargers
- Easy to Use and Carry with You
- Simultaneous Dual-Port Charging
Enough power to keep you going for days. Charge an iPhone X over 3 times, a Galaxy S9 3 times, or an iPad mini 4 over 1-and-a-half times.
By intelligently identifying any connected device, PowerIQ delivers the optimum, high-speed charge to all devices. Includes Apple and Android phones and tablets as well as cameras, headphones, and more.
PowerCore 13000’s huge power is squeezed into a pocket-sized body that is ready to go anywhere you do. It’s the perfect partner whenever, and wherever you need to charge.
- The Compact Super-High-Capacity Portable Charger
- Enough power to keep you going for days. Charge an iPhone 8 almost 5 times, an iPhone X or Samsung Galaxy S8 3 times or an iPad Air 2 once.
- PowerIQ ensures intelligent high-speed charging for all your devices and VoltageBoost prevents cable resistance from slowing your charging speeds.
MultiProtect Safety System
- Surge protection, short circuit prevention, and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
- Use the included Micro-USB cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi); AC adapter not included.
- Please use your original Apple charging cable (not included) to charge Apple products.
- Compatible with most USB-charged devices, including iPhone 8 / X / XS / XS Max / XR (Lightning cable required), Android smartphones and tablets (including the Nexus 7), USB-C MacBooks / iPad (USB A to C cable required).
- Not compatible with the iPod nano, iPod Classic; Not for devices with an input below 50mA (e.g. some Bluetooth headsets and GPS devices).
- Rated capacity is the minimum charge capacity after factoring energy loss while charging. Based on standard laboratory conditions, our rated capacity is more than 60% of total cell capacity, which is higher than average.